Massage Therapist* Esthetician * Nail Tech
Clients are Waiting!
Are you a N.C. licensed Esthetician, Massage Therapist or Nail Technician?
Are you eager to advance your career skills and financial rewards? Do you seek exceptional training from the most experienced and successful of your peers at no cost to you? Do you want to earn among the highest starting hourly rates offered in the Triangle area? Would you and your family enjoy discounted or free spa treatments and products?
Skin Sense, a day spa, has been the leading day spa in the Triangle since 1991. We seek N.C. licensed, estheticians, massage therapists and nail technicians for our North Raleigh and Brier Creek locations.
Our successful therapists understand the importance of focusing on the wellness, relaxation and rejuvenation of every one of our clients every day in every treatment. Our clients expect Skin Sense and its therapists to recommend and deliver the treatments and products that will meet the clients' skin and body care goals over the long-term.
Our therapists perform exceptional spa therapies in strict accordance with Skin Sense protocols after thorough training by some of the most successful therapist trainers in the area. Skin Sense carries the highest quality skin and body care products, and our therapists are expected to know thoroughly all the products and make appropriate recommendations to clients to maximize the benefit of Skin Sense treatments.
We offer part-time and full-time hours. All of our therapists and staff work weekends, evenings and holidays (excluding Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day and July 4th).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attitude:
* Graduate of accredited program
* Licensed therapist in North Carolina
* Receptive to training and regular coaching
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Professional, team-oriented individual
* Caring and empathetic
Successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
* Total commitment to Bringing Balance to Life to clients, co-workers and self
* Deliver the highest quality spa treatments
* Follow Skin Sense protocols strictly
* Develop treatment plans to achieve long-term client goals
* Highest professionalism
* Absolute commitment to putting the client first
* Thoughtful and thorough recommendation of home care products and regimen
* Contributing time and effort to overall success of the spa
* Monthly employee meetings
* Communicate clearly, courteously and effectively with clients and staff
Benefits include the following:
* Among highest starting hourly wages
* Unlimited income growth opportunity
* Paid vacation for full-time
* Complimentary spa treatments and discounted products
* Professional training and ongoing CEU's
* Referral Program
* Sign on Bonus for Massage Therapists
* Free Checking Account with Capital Bank
We are an equal opportunity employer.